Full course description
Insight into the current threat intelligence challenges faced by an enterprise, and a general understanding of the threat intelligence practices and tools available in the market
Earn IBM's Getting Started with Threat Intelligence and Hunting badge
This course is only available to people affiliated with Illinois Tech
None, this is a not-for-credit course
Basic IT Literacy skills
- Attack trends per geography
- Threat intelligence concepts
- Threat intelligence tools
- Real-world use cases
- Get exposed to the cyber threats landscape, exploring how cyber attacks affect organizations across different industries and identify patterns for attack trends around the world.
- Engage in practical activities, utilizing cloud-based enterprise threat intelligence solutions such as IBM X-Force Exchange, to monitor in real-time events happening across different geographies and get alerts of incidents relevant to the enterprise security profile.
- Get familiar with cyber attack adversarial frameworks used by cyber criminal networks and evaluate approaches to proactively address these attacks by leveraging threat-hunting techniques.
- Learn to install and use threat intelligence tools used by threat hunters such as IBM i2 Intelligence Notebook to enable organizations to thwart attacks from cybercrime organizations